200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Summer 2020
Our Summer 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training program in Moultonborough, NH includes two weekends in July 2020, one week-long module August 15-21, 2020 and an online module! Gain your 200 Hour Yoga Certification through a Registered Yoga School in a three-module intensive within just two months!
The Todaro Leadership Center
1 Northwoods Road
Mirror Lake, NH
The Todaro Leadership Center is a beautiful facility at Northwoods Camp on Lake Winnipesaukee. Seasonal, rustic overnight lodging is potentially available at a discounted rate through the Todaro Center. Community lodging is also available through the Center. More details available upon request.
Please fill out the digital 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Application by clicking on the highlighted link above. Upon application submission a program deposit or payment in full is required. See below for details.
The Abhyasa Yoga Institute (RYS 200) Yoga Teacher Certification Program provides an environment of personal, unconditional support and mentorship to help you realize your full potential as a yoga instructor at the 200 hour level. We are enormously proud of our program development, content and experienced staff of instructors that help to facilitate a strong container for your educational learning, self realization and unveiling of your own inner guru!
Components of the 200 Hour YTT Certification:
- Nutritional cleansing and support
- In-Depth Study of Yoga Philosophy
- Functional Anatomy for Yoga Instructors
- Detailed study of asana, correct form and technique, modifications, benefits and contraindications
- Proper guidance for hands-on assisting techniques
- Energetic Anatomy & Physiology
- Energetic Dynamics
- Business & Ethics
- Practice of and Teaching Instruction for enhanced yoga techniques including asana, pranayama, meditation, chanting, japa mantra, and more.
- Integration of skills required to become a confident yoga teacher; exploration and realization of personal teaching style
- Deepening of personal practice and discipline
- Establishment and maintenance of a deep sense of connection and purpose
- Enhancement of personal growth and development for self and others
- Deep community connection
- “Get out of your own way”, attuning to your natural ability and voice as an instructor.
This 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training program through the Abhyasa yoga Institute is a highly lifestyle-friendly training for busy people. A typical question students ask is, “What if I have to miss a day of the Training?” Full attendance is a requirement for this program, however in the event of time missed there are options to make up the hours through modules in other programs. Please inquire with specific scheduling questions by emailing Christina at firstname.lastname@example.org. See schedule dates below:
- Weekend One: July 17 – 19, 2020 (Friday evening, all day Saturday and Sunday)
- Weekend Two: July 31 – August 2, 2020 (Friday evening, all day Saturday and Sunday)
- Week-long Module: August 15-21, 2020
- Online learning module
Early Bird Rate: $2,450.00 until June 26, 2020
Due to Covid19 we are offering the Early Bird Rate as our base rate for this Training up until the Training start date, as well as offering a short term payment plan based on auto-payments through the summer months if needed.
Short-term payment plans are available based on monthly auto-pay after initial $500 program deposit. Inquire by emailing email@example.com.
Please register through payment links above and fill out the following application by clicking on application link. Upon registration students will receive a Welcome email with further program details.