Live Stream Classes
Friends close and far, obviously what is happening in our world is new and requires adjustments on a daily level. In lieu of public classes we are currently live streaming our yoga classes. Since March 17 we have been live streaming through ZOOM to a private Facebook group, “Yoga Jaya Home“. As of Wednesday, June 3, 2020 we are pleased to have the capacity to Live Stream directly through our class schedule bookings, through our Wellness Living software and branded app.
How to Book Your Live Stream Class Beginning June 3, 2020
- Visit our Class Schedule at AlexaFlows.com OR in the Yoga Jaya app on your phone which might now show up as the “Alexa Flows” app. You can also login directly to your Wellness Living account with here and book classes there as well.
- Click on the BOOK NOW button next to your class of choice.
- Your class pass can be applied directly to your class. If you do not hold a class pass currently feel free to purchase a new one at our discounted rate.
- So far this is the same as how you have normally signed in to classes with us online in the past…
- Once booked, you will receive an email confirmation. THE ZOOM LINK FOR CLASS WILL ARRIVE BY EMAIL JUST AS CLASS STARTS. If your class begins at 9:30 am, you will receive an email with the ZOOM link at 9:29 or 9:30 am. You can either use this link right in your browser or if you have a ZOOM account there will be a prompt to sign in through ZOOM if you prefer.
- You can ALSO join the class right through your Wellness Living account through the App or on your PC. Once you have signed up for the class it will appear in the “My Schedule” tab in your account.
- The class can be viewed on any PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android device (which includes your computer or smartphone). There are also phone numbers included in your booking email so you can use a phone number to call in to the class.
- Enjoy the class! Thank you for practicing together.
Recommendations posted by NH Health and Human Services
For the most up-to-date information regarding COVID-19 (Corona Virus) and best practices please consult the NH Dept of Health and Human Services website.
• Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
• Do not touch your eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands
• Avoid close contact with people who are sick
• Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze, then throw the tissue in the trash and wash your hands.
• Clean and disinfect objects and surfaces.
• Stay home from work or school if you have a fever or are not feeling well.