The Abhyasa Yoga Institute Yoga Teacher Certification Program provides an environment of personal, unconditional support and mentorship to help you realize your full potential as a yoga instructor at the 200 hour level. We are enormously proud of our program development, content and experienced staff of instructors that help to facilitate a strong container for your educational learning, self realization and unveiling of your own inner guru!
General Non-Residential program hours include one weekend training per month, weekly yoga classes, supervised practice teaching, independent practice teaching, potential online learning modules and electives.
Join us for our next in-depth study into the origin of Yoga. Develop your personal discipline and become inspired to unveil your own teacher within! Email inquiries to ChristinaAlexa1@gmail.com
Highlights of our 200 Hour Program
- Nutritional cleansing and support
- In-Depth Study of Yoga Philosophy
- Functional Anatomy for Yoga Instructors
- Detailed study of asana, correct form and technique, modifications, benefits and contraindications
- Proper guidance for hands-on assisting techniques
- Energetic Anatomy & Physiology
- Energetic Dynamics
- Business & Ethics
- Practice of and Teaching Instruction for enhanced yoga techniques including asana, pranayama, meditation, chanting, japa mantra, and more.
- Integration of skills required to become a confident yoga teacher; exploration and realization of personal teaching style
- Deepening of personal practice and discipline
- Establishment and maintenance of a deep sense of connection and purpose
- Enhancement of personal growth and development for self and others
- Deep community connection
- “Get out of your own way”, attuning to your natural ability and voice as an instructor.