Join with a friend and receive $450 off full tuition rate! Use promo code “PARTNER” to apply this discount.
The Abhyasa Yoga Institute Yoga Teacher Certification Program provides an environment of personal, unconditional support and mentorship to help you realize your full potential as a yoga instructor at the 200 hour level. We are enormously proud of our program development, content and experienced staff of instructors that help to facilitate a strong container for your educational learning, self realization and unveiling of your own inner guru!
General Non-Residential program hours include one weekend training per month, weekly yoga classes, supervised practice teaching, independent practice teaching, potential online learning modules and electives.
Join us for our next in-depth study into the origin of Yoga. Develop your personal discipline and become inspired to unveil your own teacher within! Email inquiries to ChristinaAlexa1@gmail.com
Up-coming 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Opportunities
Tadaro Center, Mirror Lake, NH Partly-Residential Program
Become a certified Yoga Instructor this summer through the Abhyasa yoga Institute (RYS 200)! Join us at the Tadaro Center, at Northwoods Camp on Lake Winnipesaukee in Mirror Lake, NH for this unique immersion into yoga practice, philosophy, anatomy & physiology, energetic dynamics, ethics, the business of yoga and more. We will take our learning from inside on the mat to the great outdoors at this beautiful Center. Contact Christina at ChristinaAlexa1@gmail.com.
Early Bird rate is available as well as payment plans on full tuition rate.
Highlights of our 200 Hour Program
- Nutritional cleansing and support
- In-Depth Study of Yoga Philosophy
- Functional Anatomy for Yoga Instructors
- Detailed study of asana, correct form and technique, modifications, benefits and contraindications
- Proper guidance for hands-on assisting techniques
- Energetic Anatomy & Physiology
- Energetic Dynamics
- Business & Ethics
- Practice of and Teaching Instruction for enhanced yoga techniques including asana, pranayama, meditation, chanting, japa mantra, and more.
- Integration of skills required to become a confident yoga teacher; exploration and realization of personal teaching style
- Deepening of personal practice and discipline
- Establishment and maintenance of a deep sense of connection and purpose
- Enhancement of personal growth and development for self and others
- Deep community connection
- “Get out of your own way”, attuning to your natural ability and voice as an instructor.